Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hooray!

Today was a big day for us; we bought a new computer, a printer and an iPod and got internet! So now that we will be eating cardboard and peanut butter for the next year we better at least hear from everyone more often. Johnathan is HUGE, nearly as big as his two-year old sister but he is super sweet and cuddly. Colette is in the height of her terrible two's and destroys EVERYTHING she can get her hands on. She is also addicted to movies, I know, shame on us.
Rob is working full time at Noman Global, but it seems that it is more than he bargained for. He is also a vendor at David's Bridal in Provo, hopefully he can get even better at smoozing. Even though he won't admit it, he is getting more gigs everyday.
I still haven't decided with any finality what my major will be or how long it will take me. I just wish that someone kind would decide something feasible for me so that I don't have to be a grown up and have no one to blame but myself. I am currently taking a Children's Literature class and advanced volleyball, which may seem easy but it is all I can handle at the moment with the babies. Rob's parents have been AMAZING and I don't know if they will ever know how grateful I am for their help and advice. Still I miss my mommy and daddy so much it sometimes causes actual physical pain, but what can you do. Michelle is always there for me in an emergency and it makes me wonder if I create emergencies just to hang out with her...just kidding. Well I don't know what else to tell you about so till next time....do something great

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! i just happened to click on the blog today and there you are! i hope all is well. we'll see you in a couple of months!

cat said...

Hi! Thanks for the up date. I check your blog every day. Sometimes a couple of times a day! Don't ask, I guess I just had this wish that you would update. And now you have! And I am excited that you are back in the bloging world so that I can feel like we aren't so far way from each other! Miss you and wish you well!
cat-