Friday, September 28, 2007

Summer Rafting Trip with Nomen Global students




This summer I took some of the students from my English school on a rafting trip. I wanted to post some of the pictures . . .we had a lot of fun water fighting and had the rare opportunity of seeing a moose on the river, one of only 2 times I've seen one on the lower Provo river.
The river was a lot of fun and the students loved the trip. I had students from South and Central America, Hong Kong, Russia, and Japan on this day come on the river trip. The ones who instigated most of the water-fights were David and Victor, both from Peru. They work in our local sales office (I do international sales).

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I've never been rafting, and I don't think I could. That looks so scary and deadly. So...way to be brave and manly!!