Friday, September 14, 2007

potty humor






Here are the not so long awaited pictures of various toilets in Japan:)
The first toilet is the one in MIA. Because it was shared by the barely potty-trained preschoolers and adults it reeked. You also can't really tell but the stall was tiny so was hard to get situated.
The second "squatter"
was in our "chapel", it also smelled awful. At first I thought that there were only squatters at church so I would hold it until I got home, which was difficult for three hours but nearly impossible when I was pregnant, but then I discovered the "handicapped" (the last picture) one in the church and just had to breath through my mouth to keep from getting sick.

At the doctors clinic there was the most high tech toilet and control panel I had ever seen. The seat lifted on its own, was heated and I've heard you could even get one that massages (vibrates). They had all kinds of options for the bidet, front or back, heated or cooled, lots of pressure or soft, air dry etc. The one it our house had a remote, which we never used. I also had too many fears of snakes or things coming up from the toilet to ever try the nifty features, so you will have to ask Rob if you're curious about it.

No comments: