Sunday, September 23, 2007

Choza Verde-Green Jacket

Green Jacket is near Vernon, Utah and is the Bennion Farm. Liz and Allen Mitchell live and work here, on the 3 by 1 mile dry terrain. I have only been there once before, just after Rob and I were married. It was a lot of fun to take the babies, and they had a lot of fun being there. First we have Colette and Amy sneaking up to the dear near the house. Then we put Colette to work running down anything and everything with the tractor. Not really.




Allen gave me a short tour of the farm, it was dusk so it was incredibly beautiful.
We took advantage of the mini reunion to celebrate Betsy's birthday. It is hard to tell but she had just extinguished the major light souce, her candles.

I don't know why but the sky was especially lovely and I tried repeatedly to take pictures of the bright moon.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

That looks awesome. I love places that make you feel like that. Man, you guys keep busy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos. I'll have to look at the videos on your computer. Love,