Wednesday, September 26, 2007

make up artist



Yesterday while I was nursing the baby Colette disappeared for a while. She was totally quiet. After I was done nursing I realized that I hadn't seen or heard her for a while so little red flags went up in my mind; she usually is into something when she is so quiet, so I looked around for her and sure enough she had found a little pink lipgloss. As you can see, she got most of it onto her lips, but once she got enough there she just started smushing it her fingers and smearing it in her hair when she brushed it out of her face. It took me a while to her her hands and face clean. Then later the same day she got a hold of my make up bag. Rob found her with the mascara all over her eyes, busily trying to open the face powder. Then, after he took a few pictures he took my makeup bag away from her. The treachery of it all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smart little girl! She knew exactly where to put the right make-up! Wow.

cat-

Mackenzie. said...

haha...that second picture is priceless.

Anonymous said...

with the crying and the mascara, she looks a bit tammy faye baker-like in the second photo

Samantha said...

Classic

Samantha said...

I took a second look at that second picture, and devon was right. She looks so tragic, too in that pic. Like Blanche from Streetcar Named Desire or something. You should write a tragic story and put that on the cover.