Saturday, November 04, 2006

Fukuoka Temple and the Zoo

Annie and Colette were mesmerized by this elephant.
Our branch goes on a temple trip every four months or so. the last trip was cancelled due to a hurricane. We left together on a bus about 10:30 Thursday night, arriving in Fukuoka about 5AM or so. Friday was a national holiday, so we had no classes and our branch didn't have work.
Annie and Colette begging snowcone from Nicolle.
Early morning Photo . . .
I got a taste of what it'll be like to have two babies, carrying around Annie and Colette. It wasn't bad when they cooperated, but by the end of the visit to the zoo they started bickering.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you had a really nice time.

And I totally forgot you guys wouldn't be around for my incessant phone calls! Ha. I hope I didn't sound mad you guys weren't answering! It was in jest!

See you in church.

Anonymous said...

NICOLLE LOOKS SO PRETTY!
And I'm lovin' Colette's craziee hurr.

-MACKENZIE

Anonymous said...

wOW, NICOLLE! looking hot! Not really showing, I can tell! Well I love Colette's hair, and teeth! Does Colette have any idea about the new baby? love, Elisa