Friday, February 22, 2008

sleeping



I don't know about the rest of you with your perfect children:) but we have major issues with getting the kids to sleep. As I am writing this (11pm) Colette is in her room with Rob, who is trying to sleep, while Colette kicks and whines and cries until she finally goes to sleep, a couple of hours later. Then there's Johnathan. He is hanging out with me, chewing on stuff because he is getting all four of his front upper teeth at the same time. Granted they both wake up fairly late for little kids-Colette wakes up anywhere from 7am to 10am, and Johnathan if left alone will sleep until nearly noon. Anyways, I am not asking for advice, maybe a little pity, and just a tad of gratitude if your child doesn't do this. Actually I am just venting:)

3 comments:

elisa said...

Yup, I know but I will say that it wasn't until we got the kids on a decent schedule that Bruce and I got along better and the kids were less whiny. Everybody needs a break to rest and relax!

Elizabeth said...

Hi, I read your comment on an older post on my blog, and I hope I didn't offend you by say what I did in that post. I only meant that there weren't very many of us soon to be empty nesters in the old blog land, but then again I'm new at this and there may be many more of me that I know of. I guess it would be harder to blog with small children!! My poor sister can't even check her e-mail with her little ones around. So, I really hope you didn't take it in a negative way, that is not how I meant it.

Aileena said...

SOrry. I've seen that girl in action, and she is stubborn. Better luck in the future.
Aileena