Monday, March 03, 2008

cutie pies





The weather has been lovely lately so we have gone on several walks in our S-U-B of a stroller. The kids pretty much luv it. On Saturday Rob took Colette x-country skiing, she had fun but when asked about it she responded "Iz scary". Oh well, better luck next time:) Johnathan is as sweet as ever, his four upper teeth have broken through his gums, I am not sure if that is what is causing him to smile like Todd (my dad) but the resemblance is uncanny. I am hoping dad will post a picture of himself smiling like this...maybe Kenzie has one somewhere? Anyway, it makes him all the more lovable. This week is a big week..I have an interview for a volunteer position at the hospital, I start training at JoAnn's and I have a JetBlue interview as well. Basically I am just checking my options. Then on Thursday night/Friday morning we are planning on going to San Diego for much needed RandR, especially before I start said employment. Well it is 2am and time to cuddle with my baby teddy bear. May you all be so lucky

2 comments:

elisa said...

Good luck with all the options! I hope you guys get some good relax time in San Diego! (try not to go overbudget, like we did, cuz it will cause problems later!)

Samantha said...

His little smile is so cute! He just seems like the nicest tempered little boy! I want to meet him!! Does he cry a lot, or ever?

How are things going with their sleeping?

So you're going to school, and going to work, and doing all these crafty things, and being a mom? I think I would break in half!! What are your hours like?

You guys make cute babies.