Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Quick note

It kills me but I can't seem to post any pictures because our internet craps out before it saves or anything so I will quickly recap the last couple of weeks, if you want pictures I will have to try to send them to you in an email, so unless you ask for some pictures I won't send any.
For my birthday on the 5th we made empanadas and had our Peruvian friends over as well as Amy, Grandma Gene, Karla, John and Chris. Mike came over too. We had two cakes: one that Rob made me and one that Karla made. Then on Sunday Brett and Betsy came over to the Bennions were we had another big shindig with lots of food and presents. Later Michelle came over bearing gifts from herself , my parents and Elisa, lots of maternity clothes (the only size of clothes that fit me) and fun. I had a great time.
On Friday of this last week we (Amy, Jamison, Chris, Karla, John, Rob, the babies and I) went to the cabin. We went on a little hike and ate like crazy. John impressed us with his crazy ping pong skills, Karla enlightened us with her immigration knowledge, Amy played with the babies, Jamison saved my life by helping me with school assignments while Chris serenaded us with his guitar. It was beautiful. I was surprised that there was no snow and lots of sunshine.
On Monday, Karla and Chris took care of the babies for 4+ hours while Rob and I went off and had our first date since before Colette was born. We get to go on at least one date a month courtesy of Karla. By some freak accident poor John was sick after the cabin.
Other big news includes Rob's string of paying gigs, mostly in December but some as soon as November 2nd. I am also trying to get some "gigs" face painting at birthday parties and such and so far have two parties coming up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicolle,
Thank you for the update! I check your blog at least once a day! Good to hear that you are all doing well! And if you can send me some photos (or at least one) I would love it!! But if your computer doesn't want to work, then don't worry about it... I understand how computers can drive you crazy!

Miss you!

cat
cat

elisa said...

Thanks for posting. Any news without pics is better than no news!
I want to see the new clothes on you, dear! email pics!