Sunday, October 28, 2007

pumpkin carving

Colette's favorite part was playing with the slimy insides of the pumpkins. I think that our pumpkins are so cool. The last picture is of Amy and I face painting at the birthday party that Colette was dancing at (see previous posts). It was a lot of fun and we even got paid! Rob had his hands full with Johnathan strapped in the baby carrier and Colette running around. She's supposed to be Tinkerbell, I put some makeup on her and it smeared so she looks a little weird in the picture. I did an "insane clown" on one of the adults (really creepy) so then all of the boys wanted the same thing. That is what I am painting on the boy in the picture.

3 comments:

elisa said...

Any more pics of your face art?
Did you carve those pumpkins, they are awesome! We just magic marker-ed ours.
Pics of costumes are amazing! I think I will do the kimono. It will probably be cold anyway.

elisa said...

that's the kind of post I'm talking about; 4 amazing, detailed picture-flooded posts!
Yeah!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the new pictures nicolle! it was nice to check and see a whole bunch today. colette is pretty good at the hula! and johnathan is perfect as the pooh bear. how is your class going? -devon