Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Friday Night

Hi guys, anybody in Salt Lake/Provo can come see my 7-piece jazz band play on Friday night if you're interested.

When: Friday Oct 12th from 9:30 to 12 midnight
Where: Sundance's Owl Bar (go up Provo canyon about 5 miles, turn left and go up the canyon, Sundance is 2 miles up that canyon. See their site for more details: www.sundanceresort.com)
Who: Some of the best Jazz players in Utah! Two singers, trumpet, bass, drums, sax, piano, guitar!
Cost: $5 at the door

The Owl Bar has always been smoke free so you won't get the black lung of death from coming to see us play. 21 and older only.

Thanks!

3 comments:

elisa said...

I would totally go, if I could! Good luck! Post Nicolle's B-day pictures, please....

Anonymous said...

Yes good luck and please do post Nicolle's birthday photos.

cat -

Samantha said...

I would totally go if I were in UT! Have fun!