Sunday, October 26, 2008

update?

Hello anyone who's reading.

Haven't written anything in a while, thought I'd give some random updates.

The monkeys are getting bigger all the time. And bolder. They run out the door as soon as I open it. Being a stay at home dad is great, but I've learned a few things . . . it's a lot harder than I thought it'd be!

Colette is going to the potty regularly, as long as she's not wearing a diaper. She's getting better at it.

Johnathan is saying more things but isn't talking yet. He seems to repeat the same phrase but with different intonation to mean different things.

Nicolle has dark blue hair, almost black. So far this past month it's been blond, pink, and blue. we have had fun at the various halloween parties we've been to, and today we're finishing up our costumes for trick or treating . . . Colette's going to be Rainbow brite, Johnathan will be Twink, Nicolle will be Indigo or Moonglow, and I'll be the White horse. We'll be pretty freaky!

I feel extremely blessed with my music career lately, don't feel like I deserve all the opportunities, but I'm not about to turn them down . . . I'm so grateful for Nicolle for supportng me in music and helping me to do it . . .

3 comments:

Karla said...

So much fun to see you both today. We really have to do the spa thing. It's great that Colette is going to the bathroom. A HUGE milestone that only a parent can appreciate.

betsy said...

Yay for updates! More pictures, more consistently!!

Amy said...

I check everyone's blogs at least twice a day, more when people post more often.
I guess I miss all my family.
A LOT.
Jamison has been looking over at me and laughing because I have a stupid, vacant grin on my face when I'm looking at the family's blogs.
So post a lot so I can stare at your words and faces more often!