Friday, March 23, 2007

Silly pictures

Our branch had a fitness activity on Wednesday because it was a national holiday so Rob got to play softball and soccer. Here he is as the catcher. As a side note I should mention that his team won at softball but lost at soccer.
Next we have some pictures of the three of us, I want to give pictures of us to our friends here so that we can try to keep in touch. You might notice how good of a poser Colette is (just like daddy:)

Here's our little totem pole. Colette loved running back and forth while Rob set up the timer on the camera.



Colette is always the center of attention when we go to eat cheap udon. We also discovered that she likes the onions that they put on top of the udon, further proof that she is a Bennion.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Nicolle you look so pretty! You could be a model. You should try it. And so does Colette! How do you get her to pose like that? That's amazing. And Rob you don't look pretty, but you look handsome.

United Capital Group said...

I just love the photos! You do look really good Nicolle. And I can't believe how big Colette is getting. When do you guys get back? You will have to come and visit us in Florida! I miss you!
cat -

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pictures. We are more and more excited to see you. I can't believe how much more fun it is to have been there with you (even to the Ob-Gyn)--I can think about where you are and remember it. I hope you get a chance to go back again someday too, at least to visit. I think being anywhere pregnant is pretty hard. I remember being homesick and anxious when we lived on the North Shore in Oahu--which is crazy if you think about it. Love,