Wednesday, December 13, 2006

baby pictures

Who needs a lazy boy when you have an obliging daddy to watch movies and eat from.












Here's a bad picture of a picture of the baby last week. I had to go to the appointment without Rob because he had to teach, luckily Lori took me and watched Colette while they were drawing blood and doing the ultrasound. The baby is moving a lot and actually had the hiccups during the ultrasound, it made the doctor laugh to see the baby jump, especially since she was trying to take pictures of the baby's tiny heart.














Arg, sorry again for picking one that wasn't turned...She just looks so cute.













This picture is actually from three weeks ago but I think the baby looks really cute and human like, plus this way you can see the progression. I have another visit next week. The baby, as of last week was 8.14 cm, so a little longer than my middle finger, actually that is the Crown to Rump Length, so it doesn't include the legs. We should find out the sex of the baby by late January.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for your photos and comments. They are so fun! The park was gorgeous, Colette and Nicolle also. (Oh, and Rob). It's great to have photos of the baby too, even though it's hard to figure out what is what.

Samantha said...

What park is that in the previous blogs? Is it Ritsurin? We should go again. When we went it was so hot I almost passed out, and I definitely got angry.

Those are some awesome pictures! Colette is hilarious. I love the silly things babies do.

And that wedding picture is gorgeous!

I think it's funny, your last pic from the ultrasound. At least you get a rear-view, if anything. Hopefully next time it will be turned around. I think it's CRAZY that you can be pregnant with a real baby, and not feel it moving when it's relatively large, and not even show! You'd think there wouldn't be enough room in there. Our bodies are nuts.

Good blogs! Enjoyable. Funny. Good.