Friday, April 01, 2011

HI again


We could see whale spouts from Laie point . . .

JT was a little worried about this crabshell

Even though there's an L&L's in SLC, it's like eating In n Out in Utah . . . just isn't the same here.

JT at the entrance of BYU-H

Our old chapel at the end of Mona (Haole) street . . . Dave and I waited for the bus here very morning to go to Kahuku H.S.

The old house has been demolished and they are almost done with this giant one in its place

Looking up to campus from our old house

BYU-H

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow. Everything looks a little smaller than I remember. Johnathan is a little model. Wish I could come on a trip with you guys.

Karla said...

So many things fade from my memory unless I see them again--then they look familiar. We will have to make the trip.