Monday, May 31, 2010

Johnathan Ashton Bennion






It was Johnathan's birthday on Saturday, so we had a little party for him at his favorite place; the Zoo. My parents and little sister were in town as well so they came to the party and my super talented sister took pictures...which I didn't get from her yet, but as soon as I do get them I promise to post them because they are awesome.
Anyway, Rob made an awesome elephant candy dispenser instead of a pinata that would have been destroyed. I made little train engineer backpacks for goodies. We also made elephant shaped cakes and put the train tracks around them. I did a teeny bit of face painting and we walked around the zoo and looked at the animals. I think Johnathan really loved it all.

3 comments:

betsy said...

i haven't looked at your blog for a long time...you guys do so many fun things! we got a zoo membership as well, so we should go together sometime.

Karla said...

It was such a fun party! We were sad to miss saying goodbye to J&C, but we'll see them this weekend! Woo-hoo!

Aileena said...

Hope you enjoyed the zoo. Sorry we didn't come-but hope little Jonathon had fun. Also-hope you enjoyed Hawaii!