Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween with two little monkeys

It took me many hours of labor to create this paper-machet horsie. I can see out of the mesh screen.
Rainbow Brite and Moonglow.
Twink too.
Here's Rainbow Brite and her entourage, Starlight (the horse) Rainbow Brite, Twink, and Moonglow.

We had a lot of fun, went to a few parties then the gateway, won a costume contest (free tickets to the zoo, nat hist museum, discovery gateway, clarke planetarium, amoung other places).

We had fun, but had to convince the kids they wanted candy at first, they didn't understand that people would give them candy if they just went up to them and said trick or treat. Colette finally got sortof close and all night said "I want a treat" to the people. close enough I guess.

4 comments:

Karla said...

You guys are so funny. Colette's a dead ringer for Rainbow Bright. And Rob, you make a great horse!

Aileena said...

I love your family's idea of dressing up. Now if I could only convince Rick that it is fun! I love your hair shades. So much Fun. I really like the light pink long hair(halloween) even though its probably a wig.

Pemblemily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pemblemily said...

Nicolle! Remember me from your days at Centennial Middle School? I found your blog again, and it was fun to see what you guys are up to. Your kids are adorable. Emily (Bushman) Sanderson