Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Texas trip








We had tons of fun. Johnathan opened right up to his long lost aunts, uncle and Bob and Lita. We got to swim, thanks to the graciousness of Anne and Chris, eat excellent soup that Elisa made and had long, wonderful talks with everyone, especially mom. I even got to go on a bike ride on the recumbent with dad. The amazing pictures in this post are because of the amazing talent of Kenzie. If we get to go for Thanksgiving I hope she will be willing to do a family shoot, hint hint. I will put some more pictures on the yu-zen blog too so be sure to check them out as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute hair Nicolle! I love it. I have gone blonde again too and it is fun. I love seeing your family on the blog...would love to see you all in live. Let's get together soon. We are going to be moving to Lehi soon.

elisa said...

Those are awesome pics. One of them, I think I took, but I'm not sure. You are so beautiful! love ya!

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK GREAT! And I think you are amazing to have made those pants and that hat! I wish I was that creative.

cat :)

Karla said...

I have to start printing out the photos for the fridge again, since we don't see you so often in person anymore. I'm glad you have a fun trip. We really missed you and Johnathan when Rob and Colette were here.

Mackenzie. said...

yay! i miss youuuu and the babyyy boiii.
and sisa... i took all of those pictures. hahah. and i need to send you some of the pictures i have of your kids, from the shhimmin'. they're pretty funny.

Aileena said...

Wow, how daring! I love it! You look like gwen stefanie. What made you decide to take the blonde leap?