Sunday, June 22, 2008

New place...temporarily

So we moved into our temporary place on Saturday and we are pretty stoked about it. I will post pictures as soon as we take some. In the meantime I am planning Colette's big party, which will get to have at the temporary house:) I also need to find a job, but I some how messed up my back, it is soo strange, I have never really had back pain before and at the moment I can't believe how much it hurts and makes it so I can't do anything! Speaking of which I can't sleep because it hurts and I can't find any painkillers.

1 comment:

elisa said...

Hi there! Kenz and I are reading you r blog and looking at pics. Sorry about your back, if I was there I'd give you a massage! I hope the new place is awesome, and if u can't get pics up then please describe!