Monday, January 21, 2008

My band's playing tonight at Sundance $5 admission

Tonight I'm playing with my jazz band at Sundance for $5, it's going to be a lot of fun, with two singers and a full band we're going to be playing fun dancable stuff not elevator music!

starts at 8:00 ends around 11pm.

Drive safe if you come, but they usually keep the roads pretty clear.

Also anyone who's coming don't forget to bring your digital camera/video camera so that you can document the event, then email me the photos, I'd love it!


See this post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me encantaria poder ir a ver tocar y a bailar al ritmo de su musica.
Te deseo que todo te vaya muy bien.
Besos para todos, los extrano.


Guiselle.

elisa said...

yep, me too. Sounds like a perfect date night for Bruce and I! Is Nicolle going?